About Tammy Brown
- "FULL-TIME" Real Estate Professional
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) Designation
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Lifetime Member Million Dollar Club
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR) & Georgia Assoc. of Realtors (GAR)
- GRI, Graduate, Realtor Institute
- Relocation Specialist
- Resident of Warner Robins for 20 years
- Knowledgeable of the market trends in our area
- Experienced in military moves
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Warner Robins real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Warner Robins areas, please contact me.